Game Development with Unity 3D
In modern society, the gaming component is increasingly manifested. If earlier simple games, like tic-tac-toe, were used as entertainment, now mobile applications have densely occupied this niche. The audience of this direction is huge, so advertising of third-party brands becomes especially effective. However, conventional techniques are no longer able to attract the attention of a sophisticated user. Appomart offers its own solution to the problem - promotional games.
Create a promotion from a mobile app
The purpose of promotional games is to create a positive emotional message aimed at a specific brand through the entertainment of the user. In this case, there may be many implementation options. Often Unity3D Android games are created by creative processing of ready-made applications:
- The company`s product becomes a game character, and the main message becomes a game action;
- The game character becomes the embodiment of the key theme of the brand, while the game action must be presented in the form of a product or packaging;
- The technological features of the smartphone are used as the basis for the gaming action;
- The key theme of the company becomes one of the conditions for winning the game;
- An element of rivalry with opponents is added.
The main myths about the creation of promotional games
Myths often arise around the development of a Unity3D game of this kind that can scare away a potential customer. The following are most often mentioned:
1. Creating Unity3D games is an incredibly complex process that requires an experienced development team.
This is not so, because applications are created for promotions, which are strictly limited in time. The games have a simple interface and gameplay, so there is no need for a large team of programmers.
2. Any mobile application company can develop a promotional game.
This fact is also not true - when working on a product, you need an integrated approach at the junction of 2-3 areas. The team must have programmers who understand the game mechanics.
3. Creating promotional games requires a lot of investment.
In fact, the price of a game on Unity is extremely small compared to the budget of the entire advertising campaign. It is important not to get hung up on the visual design, but to try to evoke positive emotions in the user, some of which will definitely go to the brand. In this case, the price of the unity game will be quite acceptable.
Promotional games in business
A competent Unity3D or 2D game can not only serve advertising purposes, but also add a gaming component to communication with partners and employees.
In the first case, the visualization of relations will make it possible to move from various violations of the terms of cooperation to the smooth development of a special partner status, upon reaching which these liberties will become available automatically. This is especially true when there are many partners, and personal negotiations with each are impossible.
For Unity employees, the game will become an additional motivation in their work, however, for each specific company, it is necessary to look for an individual solution that may be useless for another organization.